Friday, November 9, 2012

Thanksgiving is Less Than 2 Weeks Away

OK guys -- Thanksgiving is less than 2 weeks away and you need to make sure you have all of your plans in place.  Don't worry, I've got your back !!  I have put together "The Ultimate Thanksgiving Planning Guide and Recipe Book" to help you with every step of your planning and cooking.

This book will help you plan your Thanksgiving and it includes recipes for everything you will need:

  • Turkey (the BEST you will ever have - people who have this at my house always want the recipe before they leave),
  • Ham (people ask for this recipe all the time),
  • Homemade Macaroni and Cheese,
  • Homemade dinner rolls,
  • 3 different homemade pies including my grandmothers apple pie recipe,
  • A great, festive cheesecake recipe,
  • Bread stuffing recipe that is my own -- people love this one,
  • Cornbread dressing,
  • Homemade cranberry sauce -- have you ever made fresh cranberry sauce? It is great!
  • From scratch applesauce,
  • A fabulous streusel topped sweet potato recipe that people love,
  • and so much more including tips for keeping your potatoes warm without drying them out and other great ideas.
You really need to get your copy today!!  I have had people offer me $20 just to tell them how to make the turkey -- now you can have that same turkey recipe and all the others plus a planner and a place to add your shopping list for less than half that amount.

On another note, writing is something that I really enjoy doing and I really want to have other books just like this in the next few weeks for year end events and parties -- all with great ideas and recipes.  Continue to read this blog and watch for them.  Help support my dream of being a great writer and sharing my recipes with people who share my other passion -- cooking!

This book is only going to be available for a limited time.  Once it comes down from this site, it is gone -- possibly forever so get your copy today ! !

Thank you !


Charlene S. Reed, Author
"The Ultimate Thanksgiving Planning Guide and Recipe Book"



“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” - Howard Thurman

No comments:

Post a Comment