Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I failed my way to success. ~ Thomas Edison

What an interesting way to think about failures.  However, just imagine had he quit after a time or two and gone on to something else?  We have to remember when things are falling down all around us to keep plugging away and moving forward even when faced with distractions and failures.  You will never know you can win if you give up on yourself.  Believe in yourself and others and keep going.  Even when you fall, pick yourself up and keep going.

I am currently working on bookings for the spring and summer.  If you are interested in consulting or accounting services or if you need photographs, please feel free to contact me at mymindwanderedtoday@live.com to get on our the schedule.  Here is another peak at the newborn photo session from this past weekend.


I love baby ears and feet : )  I can't help myself.  They are just so cute and tiny.  (I guess tiny is a good thing since big ears would look awful on a beautiful new baby : ).  )

Still looking for something for this weekend for the dinner for dessert.  Any suggestions or ideas?  I need something chocolate for my Mom.  I found this great glaze if I decide to make a bundt cake. : )

Happy Tuesday !

Charlene


Chocolate Glaze

INGREDIENTS:
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
2 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon corn syrup
DIRECTIONS:
1. In a double boiler, melt together butter, chocolate, and syrup. Alternatively, you can melt the chocolate in the microwave, and then blend in the other ingredients.
2. Pour glaze while still warm over cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment