Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Never give up, never surrender!

I need to have this tattooed on my forehead : )  ~ or maybe not.  The tattoo would probably distract people from talking to me and looking me in the eyes.  I just think I need to be reminded everyday what I have accomplished and what is left and how to get it done.

Today I am stumped.  I have too many things going on and don't know where to start.  I need clients in the Phoenix area who need accounting or business consulting services.  I am trying to get another business off the ground and setting up people to meet.  I'm also trying to set up an Internet business.  I have too any irons in the fire and it's a little out of control.  I need to breath and relax and prioritize these items.  Here is a link to one of the products I am looking at:  <a href="http://a2d9el0jsfjvl9f8yfxzyp259y.hop.clickbank.net/" target="_top">Click Here!</a> ).

Today is weight loss Wednesday so we are sharing weight loss recipes.  I got this recipe from a friend and she didn't pass along all the details for calories and stuff - I will try to find recipes that contain the info for future posts.  In the mean time, enjoy this one.

Charlene


Sausage Breakfast Casserole

3 Points per Serving

3 cups (1 inch) cubed French Bread
Cooking Spray
1/2 pound bulk turkey sausage (such as Louis Rich)
1/4 cup chopped green onions (about 4 green onions)
3/4 cup (3oz) shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese
1 cup fat-free milk
1 cup egg substitute
1/2 tsp dry mustard
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper

Arrange bread cubes in an 11x7x1 1/2 inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place skillet over med-high heat until hot. Add sausage and green onions; cook until sausage is browned, stirring until it crumbles. Drain, if necessary. Layer sausage mixture and cheese over bread cubes. Combine milk and remaining 4 ingredients; pour over bread mixture, bread and cheese. Press down on bread mixture with a spatula to cover totally with milk mixture. Cover and chill 8 hours or overnight. Bake casserole, uncovered, at 350º for 30 mins or until set and lightly browned. Let stand 5 mins before serving.
Yields: 6 servings

No comments:

Post a Comment