Monday, March 7, 2011

Where there is no vision, the people perish. Proverbs 29:18 (KJV)

You have to have a plan and a vision to get up everyday and keep going. My problem is not the lack of plans, but the abundance of plans : )  I have too many plans.  I need someone to turn off the brain for a few hours.

It's Monday and I have about a dozen things to accomplish today and it's already 3:30 in the afternoon and I've got about 3 done : (  This is not good.  Others are started but I have to push to get them done.  Tomorrow I'm out trying to get some meetings set for new clients.  If you are in the Phoenix, AZ area or know someone in the Phoenix area who needs accounting or consulting services, please contact me or pass my information along to them.  It would be much appreciated.

Today, let's have something fun to start off the week.  I love a good sloppy joe.  They are easy and fun for a change.  Enjoy your week ! !  : )

Charlene


Sloppy Joes 
 
INGREDIENTS:
1 pound ground beef
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
1/3 cup ketchup
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar

DIRECTIONS:
Place the ground beef and chopped onion in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir until the beef is completely browned and the onions are translucent. Drain the fat from the skillet and return it to medium heat. Stir in the tomato sauce, ketchup, brown sugar, and vinegar. Reduce heat to medium low and simmer 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment