Tuesday, March 1, 2011

If you think you can, you can. And if you think you can't, you're right. ~ Mary Kay Ash

This I believe is true - you must believe that you can do whatever you want to.  If you don' believe in yourself, no one else will. You must put a positive attitude forward of 'I can'.  Today, I am meeting with several people about new clients in the area here and introducing a new associate at the same time.  Mary Kay Ash founded an empire with a can do attitude - what I am doing today is not even close to what she accomplished with her attitude but may be someday. 

Friday, I have a very important business meeting and will update you then of progress that will bring beautiful prints to people from my camera.  I really enjoy a few things in my life ~ photography, cooking and writing.  There are other things I do for multiple reasons, some because I really enjoy them like reading but I also read for information.  I feel the need in life to constantly have input.  I know that may sound crazy to some people, however, to me it is enjoyable. 

I am finding myself once again wanting to read some of the books I read years ago to refresh my mind into some of the details again.  One of the books that I am wanting to read again is The Diary of Anne Frank.  I know there are several movies out of her story, but I want to read the book again.  I have seen the movies, there is something about reading it that makes me really see every word and thought of this little girl.  If you haven't read the book, pick it up and read it.  Seeing the movie some how takes away from catching every word written.  I know for me, watching a movie I don't catch every statement and a lot of movies are edited for time or other reasons.  Get and read the book, you'll be glad you did.

There's work to do -- let's get busy !

Charlene


Pork Tenderloins with Roasted Potatoes 

INGREDIENTS:
1/4 cup olive oil
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 1/2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 (3/4 pound) pork tenderloin
2 medium red potatoes, cut into chunks
DIRECTIONS:
1. In a bowl, combine the oil, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper. Place half of the marinade in each of two resealable plastic bags. Add pork to one bag and potatoes to the other bag. Seal bags and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
2. Drain and discard marinades. Place meat and potatoes in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. x 2-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 425 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are almost tender. Broil 5 in. from heat for 4-5 minutes or until potatoes are tender and a meat thermometer inserted in the pork reads 160 degrees F. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.

No comments:

Post a Comment