Sunday, December 19, 2010

How To Stay Positive in These Economic Times

People are always asking me how I can be so positive with no job and with the market what it is now.  I tell them I have hope in the Lord -- He has never let me down and I don't believe He ever will.  No, I don't know what will happen tomorrow but I know about forever and that's good enough for me.  I will still keep plugging away and working on my 'projects' and keep hope in my heart.  Try it.  It is the peace that passes understanding.  : )

Yesterday, I promised my salsa recipe.  So as promised, here is my salsa recipe.  Usually when we make this salsa around my family, we make a LOT of it and it is gone.  We make 1/2 hot and 1/2 regular.  Serve this with burgers or just with chips.  Your family will love it.

What do you want to see here?  Let me know if you are looking for something in particular and I will work on getting it on here.

Happy Sunday ! !

Charlene


Fresh Tomato Salsa

Ingredients

4 cups diced fresh tomatoes
1/2 cup finely chopped green onion
1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
1/2 finely diced habanero pepper (if you like yours hot and spicy)
juice from 1 lemon
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 tsp pepper


Directions

In a bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Let stand for about 1 hour. Serve at room temperature. Store in a covered container in the refrigerator.

About 14 servings

No comments:

Post a Comment