Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years Eve is HERE ! ! Thank you !

First thing I want to do is say Thank You.  Thank you for being here with me and visiting my blog.  This journey could not be possible with out you.  I really appreciate your visits and would like to ask that you continue to come back and visit everyday and invite your friends to visit.  Here's to a great 2011 for us all ! !

Well, it's here.  Did you accomplish your list and schedule your goals?   I have mine done and am lining up my resources.  One of the things that helped me was Tony Robbins.  He is not a miracle worker but someone who pointed out to me that if things are important in our lives, we will make time for them.  He's right.  If you want to go to the ball game, you make sure to schedule everything around it so that you can make it there.  After all, you don't want to waste all that money you paid for those tickets -- so why not schedule time for yourself and your goals??

Start today and get your plan of action.  Tonight you can stop and have fun, but for now -- get your list made.  Short term lists and long term lists work best for me.  I make 2 lists -- one for the next 2 weeks and one for the next year and I work between the 2 to accomplish what I need to.

Today, I am sharing with you the dessert I am making for this evening for a party I was invited to.  I get asked for this recipe every time I make it.  I hope you enjoy it too.

Charlene


Great Pumpkin Dessert 

Servings: 24

INGREDIENTS:

1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
3 eggs
1 cup white sugar
4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
3/4 cup butter, melted
1 1/2 cups chopped pecans

DIRECTIONS:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
In a large bowl, combine pumpkin, milk, eggs, sugar and spice. Mix well, and pour into a 9x13 inch pan.
Sprinkle dry cake mix over the top, then drizzle with melted butter. Top with pecans.
Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment