Monday, December 20, 2010

The Year is Almost Over -- Did You Accomplish Your Goals for 2010?

Wow - - 2 more weeks left in this year. I'm sitting here thinking about things I wanted to accomplish this year.  I have lots of things that I didn't get done like I wanted.  However, there are a few things that I wanted to accomplish and I did.  So now it's update the list and add times for completion to those unfinished tasks.

Through out the year, I have had people hold me back and a few that pushed me forward -- they know who they are and I am very thankful for them.  Ray and Cherie have been my biggest fans this year and the people who have given me to encouragement and push that I needed to get this far.  They are my family too.  They are always there for me and are both so helpful.  And if they don't have the answers that I need, they know where to point me to find it.

Who do you have that pushes you to be your best?  Who believes in you enough to give you wings to fly?  Find that someone in your life and tell them your dreams.  No one can help you achieve a goal if they don't know what that dream is.  Some of my things writing and I have two websites up that have books written by me that Ray keeps pushing me to promote and I stall.  I am shopping for a new camera and so far, I really like the Nikon D7000.  Don't get me started on the things I like about it -- just believe me, it's wonderful : ). 

So today, find that special someone or two that will keep pushing you to be what you want to be.  I actually have quite a few people who have given me moral support this year and I am very, very thankful for all of you.

Thank YOU,

Charlene

No comments:

Post a Comment