Thursday, December 30, 2010

Tomorrow is IT ! ! It's ON ! I'm NOT Letting Up on YOU !

Come on -- you have all day today and all day tomorrow to get it done.  Whatever it is that you want to accomplish, you need to start making plans and starting working towards YOUR goals.  I don't believe that anyone is going to take your list and do it for you nor can anyone make you do it.  You have to have that desire and want to inside you and you have to kindle it and keep your dream alive.

I am here everyday, if you need me to push you, drop me a line or post on here and I will give you one everyday until you get it done.  What do you want to do in 2011?  Write a book?  Lose weight?  Get a new job?  What is it that you want to do but maybe are afraid to just do it?  I will continue to share with you here and let you know what I'm wanting -- feel free to do the same.

As promised, here is a banana and whipped cream filling for those crepes.  I hope you are enjoying these.  If you are, please let me know and if not, please let me know what you would like to see here.

Charlene


Banana Crepes
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/4 cup half-and-half cream
6 bananas, halved lengthwise
1 1/2 cups whipped heavy cream
1 pinch ground cinnamon

Directions
Melt 1/4 cup butter in a large Cuisinart Chef's Classic Stainless 14-Inch Open Skillet with Helper Handle. Stir in brown sugar, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon and nutmeg. Stir in cream and cook until slightly thickened. Add half the bananas at a time to skillet; cook for 2 to 3 minutes, spooning sauce over them. Remove from heat.
Roll a crepe around each banana half and place on Pfaltzgraff Country Cupboard 18-Inch Oval Platter. Spoon sauce over crepes. Top with whipped cream and a pinch of cinnamon.

No comments:

Post a Comment