Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Tick Tock Tick Tock - What Are Your Plans?

The year is ticking away.  It's hard to believe that 2011 will be here before we know it.  I don't know where this year has gone -- it has flown by!

Today, my dilemma is connecting wirelessly through my laptop to my home network -- I think I've just about got it figured out and then . . . nothing : (  This too shall pass : )  I just want to accomplish this in 2010.

Well as promised, I am giving you the Caramel Apple Dip Recipe today.  This one is just as easy as yesterday's recipe and equally good too.  I hope you will try both this year for your parties and get togethers.  If you don't use these recipes for parties now, you can always use them for Superbowl along with the Boston Warehouse Touchdown Serving Bowl Set.  A real nice addition to any Superbowl spread regardless of what you put into it.

Hope you enjoy all of these,

Charlene


Caramel Apple Dip

1 c dark brown sugar, packed
1 8 oz package of cream cheese, softened
1 tsp vanilla

Mix all ingredients together and chill.  Serve with sliced apples or any fruit or cookies that you like with caramel.

Enjoy this anytime -- it is quick if you are in a pinch for guests unannounced too.  ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment