Sunday, February 13, 2011

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Blaze a trail into the unknown.  You never know how far you can go until you push forward and get some place you've not been before.  My whole day tomorrow is planning and prepping for new business.  Tuesday all day is marketing day.  I will come back by the end of the week and report of being places and doing things that I haven't done before.  The journey could be scary but it will be worth it : )  I trust that the Lord will take me where I should be and give me what I need.

Today I am sharing a recipe with you that is wonderful for parties and so cute too.  Have you ever had stuffed strawberries?  They are good.  I have had them about 3 times now and they are wonderful : )  I hope you enjoy them as much as I have or more.  Now it is off to church to worship and sing praises.

Happy Sunday ! !

Charlene


Stuffed Strawberries

Ingredients
30 strawberries
1 1/2 c milk chocolate chips (can use semi-sweet, dark or white)
8 oz cream cheese 
3 Tbsp honey
1/2 tsp almond extract

Directions
1   Cut all the strawberries in half lengthwise: leave the stem on. Dry on paper towels.
2   Melt chocolate in microwave bowl until melted...stirring regularly.
3   Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
4   Hold strawberry by the stem and dip in the chocolate, covering half of the strawberry. Place on the wax paper lined sheet.
5   Beat together cream cheese, honey, and almond extract. Spoon into a pastry bag. Pipe into strawberries.

No comments:

Post a Comment