Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Happiness never decreases by being shared

Such a true statement!  Share your happiness with people today and everyday.  Smile when you meet people ~ no matter how they treat you ~ smile.  You can't control their moods but you can control yours.  There is someone that I see several times a week and every time I see them they are rude and ignore me.  I just keep being nice -- if they want to be miserable, they can be, but I will not let them bring me down to their level of misery.

I haven't got a ton of reasons to be happy ~ I do have quite a few.  I have the Lord in my life, all my wonderful friends and family, I'm fairly healthy (working on that), I am working a little ~ this will change soon to a lot I'm sure  : ) .  Happy is something you can choose no matter your situation -- choose today to be happy!  And if you are in the snow, enjoy this recipe : ).

Happy Tuesday Everyone !

Charlene


Snow Ice Cream

Ingredients:
1 gallon snow
1 cup white sugar 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
2 cups milk

Directions:
When it starts to snow, place a large, clean bowl outside to collect the flakes. When full, stir in sugar and vanilla to taste, then stir in just enough milk for the desired consistency. Serve at once.
If you don't live where there is snow, you can always make your own : )

No comments:

Post a Comment