Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Challenge Yourself to Accomplish Your Tasks

Today add a challenge to your life.  Challenge yourself to accomplish one of your goals and give yourself a date to achieve your 1st goal.  What would be a good time frame to accomplish your first goal?  My first goal has a 5 day goal challenge on it.  My first challenge is to watch all the videos that I need to watch to get my website set up.  Do you think this is realistic?  I will be working about 12 or 15 hours in that same time frame plus blogging and doing all the other daily tasks.  Thoughts?

I think it is a realistic goal and will shoot for that goal and challenge myself to achieve that one so that I can check it off my list and move on to the next.  I will then take the next goal and add a time line to it and start over.  I will keep you posted on my progress.

What did you think of that game yesterday?  If you are asking yourself, 'what game?', then skip this paragraph.  Everyone else knows it was the Oregon / Auburn game at the University of Phoenix stadium in Glendale, AZ.  It was a good game.  Super Bowl will be here before we know it and so I will try to get you some good ideas for tailgate or super bowl recipes between now and then.  Of course, it will not be just super bowl recipes -- so enjoy!

Charlene


Super Bowl Dip



2-lb. box Velveeta cheese
2 lbs. sausage (any type of breakfast sausage, I prefer Jimmy Dean)

2 cans Rotel diced tomatoes with green chilies
1 bag Fritos Scoops
   
Cook and brown the breakfast sausage.  Once cooked, pour in cans of diced tomatoes with green chilies with juices and let simmer. In the meantime, cut up Velveeta cheese into cubes to help it melt easier.  Melt cheese in microwave.   Microwave for 5 minutes, stirring well half way through.  When sausage and chilies are cooked.  Drain well ! !  Add to the melted cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment