Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Planning Session Today with Great Minds

Today is the big planning day -- talking about websites and promotional campaigns.  Should be a very productive day.  If I could just get my laptop to connect to the wireless router : (  - it's making me crazy!  I think I need a new laptop.  I like the Toshiba's so this is the one I want -- Toshiba Qosmio X505-Q893 TruBrite 18.4-Inch Laptop (Black).  That will have to wait until I make some money at this though.

It's a little chilly here in AZ so it feels like soup weather.  I love a good beef barley soup so here is a good one.  Hope you enjoy this.

Charlene


Italian Beef Barley Soup 
Servings: 6

INGREDIENTS:

2 pounds cubed beef chuck roast
5 cups water
4 cubes beef bouillon, crumbled
1/2 onion, chopped
1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
3/4 cup uncooked pearl barley
salt and pepper to taste

DIRECTIONS:
In a slow cooker, combine beef, water, bouillon, onion, tomato sauce, barley, salt and pepper.
Cover, and cook on Low for 5 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment