Friday, January 28, 2011

The greatest inspiration is often born of desperation. ~ Comer Cotrell

So much to accomplish - so little time.  Trying to juggle all that I have to complete is not as easy as it sounds.  Trying to stay focused is hard work.  I'm determined to complete what I have started.  I think we all go through times of feeling overwhelmed ~ today I am feeling overwhelmed.  I just need to make it a point to do one thing at a time and not keep juggling things that need to be done.

I need to re-think my time at the Franklin-Covey Seminar that I attended a few years ago.  Number my assignments and then rank those in order of importance.  There is a system that they use that is wonderful if you are being pulled in many different directions.  I just need to breath in and out and say a prayer and start over.

Maybe something chocolate would help : ) -- this one is wonderful -- don't tell my husband I am suggesting you make this -- he can't have it right now : )

Happy Friday !

Charlene


Chocolate Cheesecake
Ingredients
1/3 cup butter, melted
1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup sugar
3 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
2 cups (12 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
         Or 8 (1 oz.) squares semi-sweet chocolate
4 large eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Instructions
HEAT oven to 300°F. Combine butter, graham cracker crumbs and sugar in medium bowl. Press onto bottom of ungreased 9-inch spring form pan.
BEAT cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add remaining ingredients, mixing well. Pour into prepared pan.
BAKE 65 minutes or until center is set. Cool to room temperature. Chill thoroughly. Garnish as desired.   This one is great with chocolate shavings and whipped cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment